I purchased this set for my 2 nieces and nephew, ages 3-8, and they all went wild for this toy. I wish I had bought a larger set because the kids were fighting over the pieces. The kids were so proud of their creations that they wanted me to take a picture of everything they made. The 8-yr old was able to follow all the step-by-step instructions but also came up with many original designs.
- Creative fun from PBS KIDS and YOXO! This building set includes everything you need to build a YOXO cruiser, bunny, spaceship, spinning top or invent something new!
- Open-ended construction system includes 28 YOXO links (pronounced “yock-so”) in a variety of colors, two tubes and playful eye stickers
- An award-winning, gender-neutral building system that teaches STEM skills through fun hands-on play (STEM = Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Links connect household items like paper towel rolls, TP tubes and cereal boxes as well as other toy construction sets including LEGO
- More fun project ideas and downloads on YOXO's free instructions page
- Made in the USA from durable, eco-friendly, recycled & recyclable* wood fiber
- Awesome for everyone! Recommended for kids 4 - 8 years
Get the building started! This PBS KIDS Built It Kit it is the perfect introduction to the YOXO construction system.
YOXO’s fun & eco-friendly construction toys are manufactured from durable, recycled & recyclable* materials in the company’s wind-powered Minnesota workshop.
YOXO kits allow for open-ended building, a form of play where kids design, build and play with toys created from their own imaginations. This kind of play gives kids the freedom to explore possibilities and test the boundaries of what is possible.
The result: endless hours of fun that fosters creativity and fuels imagination!
PBS KIDS® and the PBS KIDS logo are registered trademarks of Public Broadcasting Service (PBS). Used with permission. ©2016 PBS. All rights reserved. LEGO® is a registered trademark of the LEGO Group, which is not affiliated with YOXO. *Recycling programs vary by location
We LOVE Yoxo! I have two kids, ages 3 & 5 and these are perfect for both of them. We even bring them with us when we go out for dinner -a great alternative to iPhone games and way to keep kids at the table in a restaurant. Fun, creative, easy to use, versatile, and a great company too.
I am so excited to send this starter set to our four-year-old twin nephews. It is refreshing to send a non-electronic toy that they can build and learn from. I also like that you can go to Yoxo.com for instructions and more building ideas.
My 5.5 yr old son is always creating and building, so this toy suits him perfectly. I love how we can add other household items and recyclables to it too!
We are HUGE fans of YOXO for our six-year-old!
Recently gave this as a gift for a 5 year old birthday - it was a big hit. The kids liked that the sleeve cover thing folded out into a poster with ideas.