A fun break from the flood of LEGO in our house - the kids love the robots and cutting out parts.
Winner of the 2016 Tillywig Best Creative Fun Award
- A fun and adventurous YOXO robot constuction kit. Build Amp and Volt robots and then deconstruct to make Watt and Zip - or invent something completely new!
- Open-ended construction system includes 62 YOXO mini links, step-by-step instructions for four robots, cut-out parts and collectible trading cards
- An award-winning building system that teaches STEM skills through fun hands-on play (STEM = Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Links are compatible with other toy building sets including LEGO
- Made in the USA from durable, eco-friendly, recycled & recyclable* wood fiber
- Awesome for everyone! Recommended for kids 6 - 12 years
WHERE TO BUY
Tune in and power up with Amp and Volt! YOXO’s fun & eco-friendly construction toys are manufactured from durable, recycled & recyclable* materials in the company’s wind-powered Minnesota workshop.
YOXO kits allow for open-ended play. Open-ended building is a form of play where kids design, build and play with toys created from their own imaginations. This form of play gives kids the freedom to explore possibilities and test the boundaries of what is possible.
The result: endless hours of play that fosters creativity and fuels imagination!
LEGO® is a registered trademark of the LEGO Group, which is not affiliated with YOXO. *Recycling programs vary by location
YOXO ('yock-so') continues to release remarkably fun construction kits whose play value extends well beyond that of most building toys. Kids find them to be utterly compelling. This robot multi-pack is a fine case in point. The box's sleeve includes trading cards that highlight the back stories of Amp, Volt, Watt, and Zip (the kit's four robot builds) and also provides several of their dazzlingly illustrated body parts. Inside the box are 65 recycled, recyclable mini links, the basic building blocks that give YOXO builds their distinctive, cutting-edge appearance. The assembled robots inspire hours of imaginative play. The ease with which the links can be connected and disassembled makes them a creative medium with which children freely build things of their own imagining. One gets the sense that YOXO set out to produce not just a building toy, but something more - an experience, a creative adventure.