Our five-year old daughter is a HUGE YOXO fan. She loves building and making toys-and she keeps going back to YOXO. YOXO helps her convert her imagination into a physical object. The pride that comes from a finished project, that she invented, is incredible to see. She is very much into unicorns and pegasuses. When she (with some help from dad and mom) build Wynd, she was focused and super happy. Painting the wings was an added bonus. I love how the kits help the child going but also encourage open play. Wish toys like this were around when I was little. I feel like I am helping her be a problem-solver through playing and building. Haven't found many (any?) other non-plastic toys that achieve the same level of learning for the child. Great affordable gift that you can feel good about giving on many levels!
- Creative fun from YOXO! This fun 5-in-1 kit comes with everything you need to build your own Wynd pegasus and then deconstruct to make a unicorn, airplane, scorpion or invent something new!
- Open-ended construction toy includes 46 YOXO links, 5 tubes, 6 punch-out pieces, playful eye stickers and step-by-step instructions for four builds
- An award-winning, gender-neutral building system that teaches STEM skills through fun hands-on play (STEM = Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- Links connect household items like paper towel rolls, TP tubes and cereal boxes as well as other toy construction sets including LEGO
- Made in the USA from durable, eco-friendly, recycled & recyclable* wood fiber
- Awesome for everyone! Recommended for kids 8 - 12 years
CLICK TO BUY
YOXO’s fun & eco-friendly construction toys are manufactured from durable, recycled & recyclable* materials in the company’s wind-powered Minnesota workshop.
YOXO kits allow for open-ended building, a form of play where kids design, build and play with toys created from their own imaginations. This kind of play gives kids the freedom to explore possibilities and test the boundaries of what is possible.
The result: endless hours of fun that fosters creativity and fuels imagination!
LEGO® is a registered trademark of the LEGO Group, which is not affiliated with YOXO. *Recycling programs vary by location
Wynd is an excellent name for a winged horse, and a magnificent one at that. When completed, he stands twenty inches tall and has a 16-inch wingspan. This 5-in-one construction kit also builds Sparkle, a dashing unicorn, an imposing bird named Squawk, a race car aptly named Speed, and a jaunty propeller plane known simply as Wing. This versatility is made possible by the brash inventiveness of manufacturer YOXO's specially designed Y-, O-, and X-shaped linking pieces which are made from recycled wood pulp. They link together quickly and snugly into firm structures that act as the basis for the creatures and vehicles named above and for tons of free-form imagining and building. And this set, with its use of colorable punch-out pieces for the horse's head, tail, wings, and unicorn horn, gives kids the pleasure of adding an artist's touch that makes each of their creations one of a kind.